Thursday, February 17, 2011

Finally done putting Earth back together

Well i've just finished the last disk, which means that Bouvet Island is now no longer missing from the face of the planet. Gaia says I still need to go through therapy (in addition to the court-mandated sessions i'm attending already) so that I can finally suppress my taste for blood in a more socially acceptable manner. I don't hold hope for that to happen though as i've already eaten two swallows this morning. The second one had a particularly satisfying crunch to its skull.

P.S. many of you have been asking me about the Planeteers lately. I'll talk to you about that next post - keep your browsers tuned.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks to Crazy_D for bringing the insensible, though passionate, ranting we all knew this blog was sorely lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. O'Reilly, if that coment was intended as a slight against my own posting style, I swear to YHWH that I will school you in netiquette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captain Planet don't do it. You might destroy the world again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What disk had the New York suburbs? I think it got scratched. My congresswoman is my dad's former dentist.
    She is also a right-wing conservative.

    ReplyDelete